May 4, 2007

home again

OK, so I'll admit that the super-pregnant spring tour was a bit much for this super-pregnant someone. I just remember driving and driving and then night would come and we would be somewhere bright and I'd be talking to all these super-cool people for a few minutes and then just...zone...out...

When I got home I crawled into bed and slept for three days. Woke up and the whole trip seemed like a dream. But here are pictures! I found them on Andrea's website! So it must have happened...


Ariel reading


Ariel after the Baltimore show


China signing


Annie reading

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are an awesome author and mama! Thanks for being such a talented and entertaining human being. :)

12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Funny, you don't seem as "pregnancy big" as I thought you would by now. I guess it was just kind of shocking at the very beginning...

Glad you made it back and had a successful tour!

7:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sorry I missed your NYC reading. I loved the book though!

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys were great Ariel.
Noah was thrilled to have you sign his book.
You're awesome. Thanks!

5:05 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Savage said...

You are beautiful!

11:44 PM  
Blogger just said...

Well, those of us who were graced with you on the tour know for sure it was real. I know it was challenging, but I am really grateful you did it. Thanks for coming, Ariel.

9:37 AM  
Blogger just said...

Well, those of us who were graced with your presence know the tour was real. I know it was challenging considering your, um, condition, but I am really grateful you did it. Thanks, Ariel.

9:39 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Couldn't make any of your readings, but what an AWESOME book! I've read it twice already!

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home