May 4, 2009

New Online Class Starts in June - CLASS FULL

This is best writing class I have ever taken! Almost painlessly you got us to write, write, write. And for me got at some new great material.

--Kitty Torres

June 24 - August 20
LIT STAR TRAINING
Taught by Ariel Gore

The creative jolt we all need -- for writers wanting to work on either memoir or fiction -- we'll make time to write, create new material with weekly deadlines, and improve out craft with practice and critique. In the beginning of the workshop, you'll choose an organizing theme that will allow you to produce seven new stories--either thematically-related short pieces or parts of a longer project. And you'll be off! You won't even have time to worry about creative blocks. Class combines online discussion/critique, email, and telephone coaching. Class size is limited.

CLASS FULL E-MAIL ARIEL IF YOU WANT TO GET ON THE WAITING LIST
$275

$90 deposit saves your spot - balance due when class starts









I have a voice that I have been working on, mining you might say. I have always had a deep longing to unearth the missing parts of myself that have been buried. In order to survive growing up, I had to bury myself along the way.
--Karin Marsh

2 Comments:

Anonymous Jenny said...

Hey, question - I am really interested but there's a chance I will be out of town for about a week during this timeframe (w/ no connectivity & probably not much time to write during that week). Probably late July or early August. do you think that would totally mess things up, or is that work-around-able?

thanks!

12:51 PM  
Blogger Contact said...

If you are just gone the one week it shouldn't be any problem at all--
Ariel

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home